Allocation and unlock schedule
To ensure fair distribution by allocation and schedule, 3space is adopting an inflation smart contract to provide a linear and trustless environment for PACE circulation.
PACE tokens will be wrapped and transferred to the Klaytn network where it will be distributed in block units by the contract. Initially, 0.9% of the supply will be allocated for pool creation and Klayswap drops, followed by PACE-KLAY and PACE-KSP liquidity pool on Klayswap.
- Total fixed supply : 100,000,000 PACE
- Initial circulating supply : 976,960 PACE
- Contract distribution : 99,023,040 PACE (Linear inflated distribution for 1 year, 3.14 PACE per block)
- Contract address :
**PACE distributed to each allocation pool is not circulated immediately except ecosystem liquidity allocation. Tokens will be released according to the events and purposes of each allocation.
Marketplace and Art Pool rewards
- To incentivize early participants, Marketplace Rewards and Art pool Rewards are higher in the beginning and slowly decrease over time.
- The initial release date of early investors with a vesting schedule of 1 year will start the countdown after the first listing on a Centralized Exchange (CEX)
- The team tokens will have a 3-year lockup that decreases over 1 year. It is designed to be 'slower' than the Marketplace & Art pool rewards
- The token distribution model incentivizes participants who are here for the long run
The numbers for the PACE token release schedule can be found below:
$PACE Token Release Schedule Graph